Tuesday, May 30, 2023

A Day on the Pale Blue Dot - 25

Wednesday, 24th May 2023

The World Does Not Revolve Around You!

Maybe you already know that; or maybe you still believe the World revolves around you.

Fact check Genius! The World does not revolve around you, AT ALL! Both literally and figuratively.

So, whatever I thought yesterday turned out to be wrong. The reason that my manager's meeting with the VP got delayed was something else, and not because of something I might have said. It was my "world-revolves-around-me" mentality that made me think that the emergency meeting was called because of me.

Irrespective of what happens with you, the world will simply move on.
Just simply, like that - *fingers snaps*.

So, while you spend this short stint on this world, simply choose to do good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment